/ Wednesday, 7 January 2015 /
I finally told my parents and older siblings that I had a relationship with someone in Ateneo on my first year. Hallelujah, it went better than expected.

I suppose it helps that it already feels so distant and I am more grounded now than ever before in my singleness.

There is no denying that I still find admiration in me towards people but I know better than to place such as my priority. It is not yet my season to behold someone with great adoration and to intertwine my life with another.

I am fully decided that I am not chasing after someone but adventures--a heck load of adventures. My thrills will be of rushing waters and the butterflies in my stomach will be of looking down from the edge of a cliff. I am on a journey to discover myself and learn to be real as I leave all that merely weighs down on me and hold tight the ones that truly matter.

I am breaking down my walls. To find my way to the unfamiliar. To get lost in the familiar. I was once my father's navigator but the Father is my own. 

I am not hiding anymore. I am not pretending anymore. This is me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 Sewing Feathers, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger