It has been a very long time since I last posted something and I've only got two posts so far.
School has started and I can't really bring my camera around in school.
I don't have a phone with a camera either so I pretty much got no picture to post.
But today, classes were suspended so I got to play with my camera.
These water droplets.
They are falling one by one.
'Til nothing is left.
I shall post again when we conduct our Mythbusters experiment.
Watch out.
School has started and I can't really bring my camera around in school.
I don't have a phone with a camera either so I pretty much got no picture to post.
But today, classes were suspended so I got to play with my camera.
These water droplets.They are falling one by one.
'Til nothing is left.
I shall post again when we conduct our Mythbusters experiment.
Watch out.