Does a picture really mean a thousand words?
Do my pictures mean a thousand words?
I hold a camera, grip it tight, and shoot the button but what do I see?
What do you see?
Do you see what I mean for you to see?
Do you see what you want to see?
Or do you see what the world wants you to see?
Perhaps, you do not see but rather, feel.
Do you feel a slight tingling in your heart?
or do you feel the bliss you have been longing for?
Do you feel remorse for something you were so apathetic of?
or do you feel all those repressed emotions inside of you all this time?
Do you feel everything I've mean for you to see?
Do you feel anything at all?
A thousand words fill a little over a page and a half.
A thousand words fill the mind of a perplexed student.
A thousand words fill the mouth of a pleading advocate.
A thousand words fill the heart of a broken soul.
But do my pictures really mean a thousand words?
Does a picture mean a thousand words?
Do my pictures mean a thousand words?
I hold a camera, grip it tight, and shoot the button but what do I see?
What do you see?
Do you see what I mean for you to see?
Do you see what you want to see?
Or do you see what the world wants you to see?
Perhaps, you do not see but rather, feel.
Do you feel a slight tingling in your heart?
or do you feel the bliss you have been longing for?
Do you feel remorse for something you were so apathetic of?
or do you feel all those repressed emotions inside of you all this time?
Do you feel everything I've mean for you to see?
Do you feel anything at all?
A thousand words fill a little over a page and a half.
A thousand words fill the mind of a perplexed student.
A thousand words fill the mouth of a pleading advocate.
A thousand words fill the heart of a broken soul.
But do my pictures really mean a thousand words?
Does a picture mean a thousand words?