Sweet Farewell

/ Friday, 31 December 2010 /
They say that you sew words together so fine and real that you are able to touch them in ways you've never imagine.
I say that as your thoughts in your words are real so are their words.

They say that you bring them into the very worlds of your pieces.
I say that you have brought me into believing that I can reach the world I've always wanted to dwell in.

They say that they are wistful of your final words and that no matter how much they try to tell their selves that it is your decision to go, there is still that hoping in them that you will stay.
I say that I am part of them or maybe that I am the only them. But does it matter?

You are leaving and I am left to wade in the sea of your carefully knitted words in my head. In my heart. Maybe it is deep or maybe it is shallow but it shall always take me away and leave me in awe.

You have once told me the very words I have been hoping and waiting for someone to tell me. Now, I hope that my words, though not as beautifully woven as yours but as sincere as the smile of an innocent child, have reached you and maybe, just maybe have touched you.
 
Copyright © 2010 Sewing Feathers, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger