I have been thinking if I should start organizing things around here but sadly, my laziness gets me and I end up doing nothing at all. I have wanted to start putting labels on my previous posts or at the least on my post starting the day I thought of doing so but I never really did.
Well, I didn't really decide on writing this post to remind myself of how lazy I am (I just had to write it down and get it out of my head). Actually, I wanted to share a few things: my Christmas day and another thing I actually forgot. Since I still can't remember the latter, I shall begin telling you of my Christmas this year (and hope I remember the other thing while I'm in the middle of my writing).
If last Christmas you happened to be roaming around the national university (fail attempt in trying to rename places) and you saw a strange group of people eating what seems to be their Christmas dine-out under a waiting shed, you had probably seen me. I was the one wearing a semi-gigantic purple shirt and was either eating my fish like I had not eaten for days or reading a book amidst people socializing. Contrary to what you might think, we did not really plan on eating under a waiting shed. We were supposed to eat together somewhere in the lagoon but the early birds decided to just hold everything at a parking lot. Everything was going okay and my cousins and I were even playing Frisbee when rain started pouring. It was one of the adults' brilliant idea to move everything under the waiting shed and to continue the reunion there. I actually thought it was pretty cool to be spending Christmas day under a waiting shed with fifteen other people huddling together trying not to get wet (no sarcasm intended). I even thought it was like the stable-manger scenario, only no wise men really came over and gave us sparkly gifts.
Now, I don't want to continue rambling about my Christmas day because that's all the good part and I like to leave you feeling, "Oh, what a Christmas day she had! It seems so nice of her family to spend it that way. They're like one with the rain" or something of the like. But apparently, my hippocampus is still not working and I still have no idea what I wanted to share next.
Let's just say it was simply that I wanted to boast about the fact I have finished reading "Memoirs of a Geisha". Cheers to a responsible Dalzy! That is actually the only productive thing I have done this break. I am far from finishing any other school requirement and I'm anxious of the group requirements. Probably my Chemistry groupmate is disappointed in me or my Social Science groupmate has been relying on me to do the final work or my Health groupmates are all waiting for someone to initiate something. Although, one thing's for sure. My Research groupmates are so responsible I won't have to worry about a single thing we ought do. I know they're gonna nail those Intel forms! I can feel it!
Anyways, this has been a fun post.
Let us all laugh at my disastrous title-naming abilities for this post and the previous one. I'm pointing this out just so you know I'm totally aware of it and you don't go around shouting I've lost it.
I fight for the users!- Tron
update: I have renamed the posts.
Well, I didn't really decide on writing this post to remind myself of how lazy I am (I just had to write it down and get it out of my head). Actually, I wanted to share a few things: my Christmas day and another thing I actually forgot. Since I still can't remember the latter, I shall begin telling you of my Christmas this year (and hope I remember the other thing while I'm in the middle of my writing).
If last Christmas you happened to be roaming around the national university (fail attempt in trying to rename places) and you saw a strange group of people eating what seems to be their Christmas dine-out under a waiting shed, you had probably seen me. I was the one wearing a semi-gigantic purple shirt and was either eating my fish like I had not eaten for days or reading a book amidst people socializing. Contrary to what you might think, we did not really plan on eating under a waiting shed. We were supposed to eat together somewhere in the lagoon but the early birds decided to just hold everything at a parking lot. Everything was going okay and my cousins and I were even playing Frisbee when rain started pouring. It was one of the adults' brilliant idea to move everything under the waiting shed and to continue the reunion there. I actually thought it was pretty cool to be spending Christmas day under a waiting shed with fifteen other people huddling together trying not to get wet (no sarcasm intended). I even thought it was like the stable-manger scenario, only no wise men really came over and gave us sparkly gifts.
Now, I don't want to continue rambling about my Christmas day because that's all the good part and I like to leave you feeling, "Oh, what a Christmas day she had! It seems so nice of her family to spend it that way. They're like one with the rain" or something of the like. But apparently, my hippocampus is still not working and I still have no idea what I wanted to share next.
Let's just say it was simply that I wanted to boast about the fact I have finished reading "Memoirs of a Geisha". Cheers to a responsible Dalzy! That is actually the only productive thing I have done this break. I am far from finishing any other school requirement and I'm anxious of the group requirements. Probably my Chemistry groupmate is disappointed in me or my Social Science groupmate has been relying on me to do the final work or my Health groupmates are all waiting for someone to initiate something. Although, one thing's for sure. My Research groupmates are so responsible I won't have to worry about a single thing we ought do. I know they're gonna nail those Intel forms! I can feel it!
Anyways, this has been a fun post.
Let us all laugh at my disastrous title-naming abilities for this post and the previous one. I'm pointing this out just so you know I'm totally aware of it and you don't go around shouting I've lost it.
I fight for the users!- Tron
update: I have renamed the posts.