What's Your Name?

/ Sunday, 2 January 2011 /
I just felt like making a dalzy post because I thought it would be nice to share a few of the little people I have known but I hope this doesn't become as long as the second one.

It's not that I think I'm that old and mature already (because I surely hope not) but I think I have already forgotten how it's like to be a kid. You see, kids are so fun. Even though they love getting their own way no matter how much you persuade them, it feels amazing when they start sharing random moments of their lives. I love the way a little girl wearing a crown told me that she just watched Narnia on her parent's iPod, or that this other girl wearing a dress full of polka dots, said that she ate strawberry ice cream the day before.

Because when you see them sitting side by side in a circle, coming from different families and different circumstances, you can only pray in your heart how badly you want to touch them. So here are the rad (if I should say so myself) little people I love:

1. Jomela- She is probably the first kid I have remembered by name from the dozens of other kids who came with her. She surprised me when she wrote her name and I found out that she was dyslexic.
2. Noaj- I became quite fond of him when we started talking about Super Smash Bros. and Toy Story 3 when we first met. Sadly, I don't see him that much anymore and he's turning seven in August.
3. Alyanna- She has always been the quiet and shy type. Although, when I met her today, she seemed more extrovert than before (purely relative). She colours very neatly too.
4. Cali- She probably has a bigger reserve of screams than I do. Contrast to Alyanna, she is actually very loud at times and loves running around the room.
5. Simone- I just met her today and she's the youngest of the bunch. She is shy at first but when you get to talk to her for some time, she suddenly bursts into stories. She also likes running around with the bigger kids.

They already have so much personalities and I can just wonder on how they'll be in the future.
Wonderful, gorgeous kids.

 
Copyright © 2010 Sewing Feathers, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger