Caught Up in My Thoughts

/ Sunday, 20 February 2011 /
To be honest, my brain cannot comprehend what I just wrote. What I wrote is coincidence. My mind just coincidentally thought of everything.
-You know who you are

It's funny how we try to share moments of our lives to others. Because more often than not, we fail to truly explain what happened. We jump from one line to another and we think we're still making sense. In our mind, our thoughts link one sentence to the next but to the listener, nothing. Just floating fragments from our lips that they try to pull together to recreate our past. In the rarest of times, they know so much about us that they perfectly understand what we just went through. But really, most of the time, they mix up their thoughts, their hopes, their dreams, even their whole selves into our words, our emotions, our lives.


Frankly, I do that. I knowingly squeeze myself into other people's bubbles. I desperately attempt to piece their words together and include myself in the big picture. And I'm not talking about small bits of myself here and there but the entirety of the picture being a potrait of myself. 


But what if maybe, just maybe, we were wishing on the same star for the same thing?
 
Copyright © 2010 Sewing Feathers, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger