Best Player

/ Monday, 2 January 2012 /
Earlier, I saw my younger brother watching a movie on Nickelodeon. I decided to sit beside him and watch along because it featured the actors of Spencer and Sam in iCarly. It was called "Best Player" and the plot was... let's not talk about that.

Anyhow, I watched it until the end and the moment it was over, I ran to my room and searched the guy who played Ash. So here he is.


Jean-Luc Bilodeau
Canadian dancer/actor
20 years old
5' 10"

He played the guy that the main female character liked, but he didn't have any special scene so I can't really say if he is a good actor. Nevertheless, he got my attention with his overwhelmingly wonderful looks. Why don't I put another photo, eh?



[First celebrity on my blog.]
 
Copyright © 2010 Sewing Feathers, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger