How far do apologies go?
I never knew the meaning of "I'm sorry." Do you say it out of guilt? Or out of love? Surely, we don't always mean it. But sometimes, though we can't grasp each letter and space, it is the only thing that our souls are aching to tell.
Another requirement done. Another half-baked project. Another cramming spree.
It has always been my disease - to begin a task late but still taking my time to produce something satisfactory. Although knowing that it is infectious, I roam around spreading virus to the innocent, disciplined, and responsible. Seriously, if you're not getting well soon, stop bring others down.
I'm not dying anytime soon, am I?
What the hell are those thought paragraphs for? Anyhow, all I really wanted to say is this:
To my Econ magazine groupmates (a few of you will probably really get to read this), I'm sorry for my incompetence. I'd like to say in my defense that I did work at our project for hours and days but that just seems worthless, doesn't it? As much as there is value in the means, it is only I who benefited from it. We are all likely wanting to get higher grades in Econ but I held you down. I won't promise I will change. After all, promises are meant to be broken. Nor do I ask you to accept my apology since not stating that I will actually change can mean insincerity and ignorance of the whole situation.
So the only thing I believe I am qualified to say is: Thank you. Thank you for writing and sending your articles. Thank you for compiling them. Thank you for adding transitional introductions. Thank you for proofreading. Thank you for searching images after images. Thank you for meeting up and making bonus articles. Thank you for showing us to the train station. Thank you for taking the MRT, jeep, and tricycle with me to get to my house. Thank you for using my brother's laptop though it lags a lot. Thank you for texting me about the layout progress. Thank you for asking what you could help with. Thank you for staying up late to install Photoshop in your computer. Thank you for making ads. Thank you for making lay-outs. Thank you for skipping Bio. Thank you for cursing the computer along with me. Thank you for cutting all the Monday morning classes. Thank you for everything that you have done though I did not finish the entirety of my part. I am deeply grateful for every second and every ounce of effort everyone has put in. It is not the best project, but in the end, it is a job well done.