Locked Lock

/ Monday, 5 March 2012 /
If I step away, will you be taking a step closer? If I run away, will you be chasing after me? If I tell you I'm losing grip of where we stand, will you hold my hands and tell me no one's going anywhere? If I search for you among these faces, will you wave your hand and smile at me?

Is it bad to think that I'm beginning to fade away in your mind? That maybe I wasn't there at all in the beginning. That I never actually got to enter your thoughts. That everything you said were just lies to give me happiness for the time being. That you were simply kind enough to make a fool of this heart. Do not worry; it isn't bitterness I'm feeling. It is happiness and gratitude that after all this time, I am finally free.

I have fallen for you too deep from up high, but today, tonight, is the turning point of everything. 0ne by one, memories of you will slip away but I will be standing with eyes closed, calm and resisting not in the slightest hint. I'd let go every thread of you because every thread lost is a smile curved in my lips.

I'd tell myself it's going to be alright while I murmur my last I love you.

147.
 
Copyright © 2010 Sewing Feathers, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger