Before I took my leave from the computer last night earlier morning (after working on the site), I saw this Color Test in someone's tumblr. I was pretty tired already but I thought that if I had already stayed up late, why not stay up as late as possible? I took a screenshot of my score afterwards because I wanted to make a quick post about it later on today.
To my surprise, when I opened my computer this evening, someone I know of made a post about his score on it too. I decided not to proceed anymore with my plan until he mentioned wanting to compare scores with people. I am not exactly sure if you are gonna see this but here's my score:
I initially didn't understand the page showing the color spectrum so I didn't save that one. The dark green bar in the photo actually indicates my score of zero (unless you're seriously colour blind and you can't see that). I stared at my screen switching colour boxes for a good period of ten minutes and I was surprised to get it all right!
Maybe, I can really fly a jet in the future.