Let me begin my post with yet another talk about my mom. Earlier morning, she reprimanded Luke for spending too much time playing Legend of Zelda, surfing the net, and watching the telly. (Haha. I just wanted to use that.) Well, it was true. His summer had been basically a cycle of doing those three things, plus eating breaks. Then, my mom suddenly prohibited him from doing any of those until the evening. She also discussed how it was only the three of us siblings living in this place and yet our electricity bill is too damn high. (Insert meme.)
When our parents left, Andrea and I decided that we all restrain ourselves from doing anything which included staring at an LED screen. Hence, our no-technological-entertainment day began. At one point in the afternoon, Andrea brought out a piece of paper and we began planning out tomorrow's check-list.
We realized that tomorrow is Mother's Day so we thought of something to give our mom. Our final output is:
We were all pretty proud of it. Luke was actually the one who thought of making our place super clean as a gift. Our call time tomorrow morning is 7:00 AM so I better sleep early later!
I have another test coming up real soon so I am back to studying. I am doing my best. Yes, I am.