One Plus One

/ Sunday, 20 January 2013 /
Thank you. I know it's overused to the point that sometimes it's only said out of habit or courtesy but right now, I'm saying it out of an overflow of this comfort and understanding that you have given me. From my pulse to the lub-dub, all of me screams, "I love you."

I know it's overused to the point that sometimes it's only said out of gesture or expression, but I have (recently) learned to say it only when I truly mean it. I am aware that you deserve more than my kind of love to you. You are due far more than my half-hearted replies of happiness to time spent together. You are worth more than this conceit that I constantly show. You are a truer bundle of sunshine.

Know that even though it pains you whenever you remember that time is very limited on us, I carry with me that moment you spoke for me.
 
Copyright © 2010 Sewing Feathers, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger