Best-fit Line

/ Monday, 17 June 2013 /
It took me two weeks to realise that I don't like you and that we sit a good deal away from the best-fit line of attunement.

The mere acknowledgement of your presence sends irritation to my nerves. To control my repulsion is to keep you at a distance from that part of my brain that is actively connecting two and two together. The line leads to the origin and the origin is where coordinates collide.

Focus on the board. Focus on the book. Compassion. Focus on the equation. Focus on the formula. Compassion. Over and over again do I have to remind myself to wash away the boundary line I paint with boiling blood over and over again. The temptation is to regress the regression.

Tell me that this is only a point in the plot. My measurements are fluctuating.
 
Copyright © 2010 Sewing Feathers, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger