Daddy, please don't forget.

/ Wednesday, 25 September 2013 /
When you began speaking about how you've been doing in the past days and how it's getting more difficult for you to recall information since the accident, I immediately felt scared. In the same way that you cannot remember our house address anymore, I was anxious that maybe after time, you won't even remember my own name that you yourself came up with and is based on your very name. I feared that maybe it won't be too long until I lose the person I made sure my choice for my last meal in this life will remind me of. I felt uneasy that maybe flying away was actually a mistake. It suddenly seemed so wrong to live two hours ahead of you and to not be able to spend even a minute with you each day. I thought that everything was meaningless—that being a so-called academic achiever was worthless when I couldn't be a daughter by your side. I know I can lose anyone I deeply value at any moment and that there is a very slim chance that I will have the opportunity to be with them at their last moment but please, until the very end,

Dad,remember this child.
 
Copyright © 2010 Sewing Feathers, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger