Sudden Burst of Diligence

/ Thursday, 9 June 2011 /
I have been thinking of making a header a long time ago but today is the first time I actually created an idea and put it on paper. The theme was octopus and jellyfish, two of my three favorite animals; the turtle being the last one. I am still thinking of where and how to add turtle-inspired design somewhere in the template though. 

By any chance, you get to read this and have something to suggest or comment on. Please, please tell me because I really need help.

2 comments:

{ fudgeee } on: 15 June 2011 at 23:49 said...

galing mag-drawing. nuks. =))
uhhh i think transparent yan, una kong naisip turtle shell-ish ung gap pero it'll look weird, so nvm. hahaha.

TAPUSIN MOOOOOO

{ dalzy } on: 16 June 2011 at 01:33 said...

that is the fusion of google images and deviant art. aheehee.

sayang nga. start of the school year ko na naisip. XD

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 Sewing Feathers, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger