Einstein's Dreams

/ Tuesday, 29 November 2011 /
When asked what superpower I wish to have, I never fail to answer that it is the power to control time. I have always thought that to control time is to be invincible. To rewind, pause, play, fast forward events is to hold the path of the universe in my hands.

But I never believed in wishes. I never desired to control people's lives. It is a curse and a blessing to have time running in a different dimension as us. Words can never be taken back. Actions can never be made undone. We are trapped in and only in the present.

However, words can mend actions and actions can mend words.

Now is the only time within your grasp. Hesitate and the now you once held will slip away through your fingers.

--
Early morning, I was asked to write a book dedication for someone. I haven't read the book so I was initially reluctant. However, according to the person who asked me for the favour, the person whom the book was meant for really wanted me to write the message. So I did and I pray that the words that have left my fingertips are words his heart needs to hear.
 
Copyright © 2010 Sewing Feathers, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger