
You know I stumble again and again.
You know I promise to change again and again.
You know my promises are broken again and again.
But I'll say it again and again.
Look, I've grown a little taller! I think I've grown a little smarter, too.
But you don't need to worry because I'll keep on believing I'm still a child.
I will continue to dance and sing though I'm not good at it.
I won't mind if people think I look foolish. Every moment shall be my moment.
I will say "I love you" to every person that moves my heart.
I will not remember each of them but I'll be glad they crossed my path.
I'll be hugging and escaping reality at the same time.
It will be six days of rest and one day of work.
And when it's the 26th of August, I'll grow old another year.
I'll look back and see all my shortcomings but I will not be regretting.
Everything's alright because I'm perfectly sure that
one day, I will fly.