When the Clock Strikes Nine

/ Wednesday, 22 February 2012 /
I cannot believe I actually don't feel like eating dinner today. Nor do I want to read this long unread post from a blog I frequently visit to check for updates. I don't even want to continue editing Econ articles when yesterday I was so hyped up doing so. Sigh. I think I know where all this is coming from. What a pity.

Patience, my love. 

[Update: My younger sister just brought me an Oreo sandwich filled with vanilla ice cream from school. For a moment, I thought it would be different and still give me the satisfaction I had always obtained from eating this rare species of a good. However, suprisingly it didn't. I should have saved it for next time.

Update 2: I forced myself into reading the post just so I could get it over with and it wasn't long at all. How exactly is my brain functioning right now?]

Is the gay seal only for weird cheesy posts, and not for seemingly emo shit?
 
Copyright © 2010 Sewing Feathers, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger