How are you?

/ Saturday, 9 March 2013 /
It's been long since we talked for real and I'd have to admit I don't really know what's going on in your life right now. Sure, I know this and that but none of that which actually stimulates most of your brain activity in a day. I once again find myself asking over and over again if it is true that at some point in the past, it did happen—that we were close—but over and over again, I dismiss it because I guess, I am not brave enough to see what answer I'd behold when every thread of thought settles down. Nah, this isn't a call to change anything right now. I'm too lazy anyway, but I just wanted to say, "Hi. I'm Dalzy. I still remember when you told me I mattered and I knew that you meant it. Thanks."
 
Copyright © 2010 Sewing Feathers, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger