This is an overdue post of quite an impromptu trip back in December.
It was right after service when I randomly told Jamie and Afra that I wanted to hike or at least walk a trail. Lo and behold, they said, "Why not?" so for the next half an hour, still at the lecture hall where the service was held, we searched the net for different trails around Brisbane and planned our transportation and schedule for the very next day.
While we were joking around but still arranging our agenda, Gabriel piped in and offered his car so we could go to a farther place. As we managed to fix the whole trip not long after, I became so excited and really thankful for these awesome people who were willing to ride along with my whim. How can I not love these people?
I did not have a camera with me at that time so I just kept bugging Gabriel to lend me his phone. I saw a whole lot of kangaroos that I really felt I was nowhere else but in Australia.
These flowers were everywhere! I used to show no appreciation for flowers but man, was I wrong to pay not even a second glance at them.
This was the first kangaroo we saw. We were still on the car at that time and we totally went nuts upon seeing it. Legit foreigners.
There were some tourist shops in a certain part of the mountain and this was inside the fairy shop. It had different sections inside with different themes. This was probably my favourite because it was a lot darker than all the others and felt the most mysterious.
We were looking for a parking space near the shops when we passed by this one. It definitely caught my eye and I could not wait to go down then and walk back to check it out. I had been intrigued with time since I was a kid (always wanting the power to control it when asked of my preference for a superpower) and what is a better place to satisfy this eagerness than to go to an old-fashioned clock shop?
Sadly, we arrived too late and it was already closed. Poor me. I wonder when I would get to go there again.
I could not take any photos during the actual time we were on the trail though because I felt kind of bad borrowing Gabriel's phone all the time and we wanted to finish before sunset so we had to walk fast. There was actually a good part that we ran which was undoubtedly exhilarating. After completing two trails, something else actually happened but I will keep that as a secret among us.
Less than two months, until the end of my summer break, who knows where else I will go?



