From my super awesome friend Mabel, hailing from Hong Kong! ;^;; Who has kept messaging me in the last months even if I barely replied (if I ever did tbh), and has been so encouraging! (Being my study partner too right now from miles away--)
Aint my usual sort of wallpaper haha, since I tend to go for earth tones if not grayscale—the more "mysterious and cool type" haha. But! I should say that I do value these happy vibes more now! Especially if they're the exact words I need to tell myself to survive another day--
To anyone else who struggles from leaving their beds when they're discouraged and end up for days or weeks locked up (though I learned to cut my own hair because of this!), I hope you'd try to walk even for a short time under some sun and fresh air, every so often. :) Or to get your feet to that class or that hang out, though you're already running late. I am confident it's gonna go better than when you play it in your head. (I'll visit you if it didn't! If you are not 100% scared of that either haha.) Life can be nice too, when you let it. ( ´ ▽ ` )οΎ‰


0 comments:
Post a Comment